Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by hartford123 <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/03 18:13:39 UTC

poi3.7 and microsoft excel2007 , macro enabled worksheet problem

We upgraded from poi 2.5 to 3.7 version and upgraded MSoffice 2003 version to
2007 version.

I tweaked the code to change the usermodel to ss usermodel so that both .xls
and .xlsm(macro enabled 2007 workbook) files can be opened by my
application.

when I run the application to open .xlsm file from application, I got error,

"Excel found unreadable content in xyztemplate.xlsm. Do you want to recover
the contents of workboodk? If you trust the source of this workbook , click
yes"

I clicked yes then I got message,

"Excel was unable to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable
content.
Removed records: Merge cells from /sl.worksheets/sheet1.xml"

My excel file opened has macros in it and when it got opened, some content
is misplaced and some content missing( also I think some macros are not
giving expected result)

could any one help where would be the problem?

thanks,
Suajtha.