Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/01/01 17:45:21 UTC

Questions about cordova-coho

Happy New Year everyone,

I am still going through documents and repos to find more about the
development processes and tools in Cordova. I found those two seemingly
most relevant repos [1] and [2].

While going through this doc and setting up [3], I wondered why
cordova-coho just uses HTTPS for the repos? I am using SSH for all git
repos because of 2FA and ease of use.

So that are questions. Is anyone/everyone using cordova-coho? If so, are
you using it via HTTPS? I changed it for me to SSH. Does it make sense
to make PR which adds this? If yes, should I make it via a CLI flag or
as default.

Looking forward, to your feedback. I am still finding my way how work
efficiently with development on Cordova.

Regards Niklas

Re: Questions about cordova-coho

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I have GitHub set to use 2FA but I always use https, you just need to add a
token or something (I just did it a few weeks ago and already forgot how I
did it)

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.