Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Russell Castagnaro <ru...@4charity.com> on 2001/09/21 20:36:53 UTC

Re[2]: Cocoon and J2EE

Aloha Jesper,

BTW this is pretty easy with standard web containers:
something like this

        <security-constraint>
                <web-resource-collection>
                        <web-resource-name>cocoon</web-resource-name>
                        <description>Fun with xslt</description>
                           <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
                           <http-method>GET</http-method>
                           <http-method>POST</http-method>
                </web-resource-collection>
                <auth-constraint>
                        <role-name>cocoonUser</role-name>
                </auth-constraint>
        </security-constraint>
        <login-config>
                <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
        </login-config>
        <security-role>
                <role-name>cocoonUser</role-name>
        </security-role>

Monday, September 17, 2001, 1:41:15 AM, you wrote:

JR> im working on exactly the same thing right now so we could share our
JR> thoughts.
JR> I post this to the list to get others intrested, but maybe we should keep
JR> the talk of the list afterwards, it might not be in the general intrest.
JR> you could email if you prefere it on or of the list, if you want.
JR> Warning imnew to coocoon ans is just now setting it up and trying to
JR> integrate it with our J2EE system.

JR> cheers
JR> Jesper
JR> - May the source be with you, Linux -

JR> On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Chris  Loftus wrote:

>> I'm thinking about integrating Cocoon XSP and J2EE JSPs/Servlets/EJBs. What
>> experience do people have with doing this? What are the pitfalls, how easy
>> is it to make XSP part of a J2EE web application so that security
>> constraints are applied?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> Chris Loftus
>> Training Manager
>> JayDee Technology Ltd
>>
>> http://www.JayDeeTechnology.co.uk
>>
>> Minerva House
>> Lower Bristol Road
>> Bath, BA2 9ER
>> Tel:       +44 (0)1970 832554 (Teleworking office)
>> Tel:       +44 (0)1225 789255 (Bath office)
>> Mobile:  +44 (0)7879 897712
>>
>> Visit PlanetJava's website http://www.PlanetJava.co.uk for a wealth of free
>> Java resources

Mahalo,
 Russell                            mailto:russell@4charity.com
Chief Mentor

4Charity - Changing the world,
 one click at a time.

xsp and javascript

Posted by YANLIAN <li...@sheridanc.on.ca>.
Hi:

Does anybody know how to embed javascript into xsl (or xsp) page because I need to
process form in client side. Thanks.

Lian