Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/29 14:43:52 UTC

Re: Performance tests dashboard not working

Hi, I was back to check something in the dashboards and they seem to
be failing with an error

"Templating init failed
NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource."

Can somebody with more access/knowledge about that infra help me check
what is going on.

Thanks

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
FWIW, the dashboard is working for me currently. I wonder if it is getting
unavailable intermittently, unfortunately I do not know much about the
infra behind this dashboard to answer that.