Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2014/11/06 19:56:17 UTC

Cordova 8th most explicitly installed npm package!

Article: http://blog.npmjs.org/post/101775448305/npm-and-front-end-packaging

List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LyRwn6E8k7NM5bw2hJ7pWD7BWjgN_EskQ0ZMNphrffE/edit#gid=0

Woot!  Some other interesting tidbits in the article.

-Michal

Re: Cordova 8th most explicitly installed npm package!

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
I have a feeling that we may get in trouble for distributing on npm if we
let the Apache folks know about this.  Every time we've sent them a story
about our success, they've found new ways to try to sabotage and destroy
the project.  We should let sleeping dogs lie.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Indeed!