Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jeffrey Porter <je...@metadyne.uk.com> on 2001/03/22 17:06:43 UTC

ANT 1.3 Javac - Exclude Command not working.

I'm tying to complie a bunch of source code and there is a dependancy in
the code.
All I want to do is to exclude the file.....

    meta.con.ConnectionBeanFactoryTest.java

>From the javac command. (so hence the compile error will not occur)

I've tried both the following command and neither work.

<exclude name="**/ConnectionBeanFactoryTest.java" />
&
excludes ="**/ConnectionBeanFactoryTest.java"

Someone please help.

JP.

--
.........if in doubt, get a hammock