Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jllado <jl...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 12:45:56 UTC

Re: Service object is not a singleton, use a custom invoker to validate

Hi Romain,

Again I'm having same issue :_(.

So I've tried to use BeanValidation interceptor features instead of the
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.validation.JAXRSBeanValidationInInterceptor. But I do
not get it to work. I've checked this thread:
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JAX-RS-Bean-Validation-td4667501.html

Maybe the problem is we are using hibernate-validation :S (we are not using
the bval.jar's). So for property
org.apache.openejb.default.system.interceptors what value I have to use?

We are still using Tomee 7.0.0-M2.

Thanks!

Re: Service object is not a singleton, use a custom invoker to validate

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

> Great! When M4 is out, we'll update tomee :-D
>
> But about "TomEE 7 doesnt need system interceptors since it has bval 1.1",
> we are using hibernate-validation. So actually we don't have bval jar's
> into
> our tomme lib directory. Then, can I use BeanValidation in jaxrs with
> hibernate-validation (without the cxf interceptor)?

bval defines CDI interceptors in a standard fashion so configuring it to be
active (either validation.xml or @ValidateOnExecution) works whatever
provider you use.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Side note: FYI tomee master got this interceptor by default this morning.

TomEE 7 doesnt need system interceptors since it has bval 1.1:
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-7-bean-validation-td4677232.html

Romain Manni-Bucau