Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2012/11/30 20:05:00 UTC

[VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc1)

I have created a second candidate build for Avro release 1.7.3.

Changes are listed at:

  http://s.apache.org/avro173notes

Please download the sources, check them, and vote.

  http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.7.3-rc1/

The Maven staging repository is at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-103/

Thanks in advance for voting!

Doug

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc1)

Posted by Douglas Creager <dc...@dcreager.net>.
> Sure. Commit it and I'll roll another RC.

Done, thanks!
–doug

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc1)

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@gmail.com>.