Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Thomas Dorenlot <th...@auguria.net> on 2006/09/07 16:59:13 UTC

Problem with Promotions

Hello everyone,

I search to understand about the settings of promotions. In order to do
that, I realize some promotions, and after some problems, I manage to
obtain the correct prices in the cart. But I want to know if it is
possible to calculate the price from a promotion and out of the cart.

Thank you

Thomas

Re: Problem with Promotions

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tibor,

Please see here : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

I was able to access at 11h11 but was a bit slow

Thanks for your help

Jacques

Re: Problem with Promotions

Posted by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com>.