Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/09 18:02:38 UTC

[discovery] Vote for pre-release 0.1 - need 1 more vote

Results after I return from 1 week vacation:

2 +1's   (Costin, myself)
0   0
0 -1's

I'd like one more +1, or a response indicating what I need to do to earn
it :-)

Thanks!
<ras>

Re: [discovery] Vote for pre-release 0.1 - need 1 more vote

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
Just a reminder:  The interface is NOT stable

The interface *is* moving toward something we are all becoming comfortable
with, but it *is also* expected to do a bit more evolving.

I'm asking for an early release because this is a prereq for Axis, which
is going for release 1.0 in the next few weeks.  It is sufficient for
Axis' needs.

Thanks for the votes of confidence!

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

Count me in; although I've been too busy to take part in the design
discussions, it sounds like you guys have come up with a good design.

Craig

mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.