Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Strittmatter, Stephan" <St...@siemens.com> on 2005/11/08 10:02:00 UTC

Using MyFaces as Portlet within Liferay - wrong Locale is used

Hello together,

I try to implement a portlet for Lifray based on MyFaces. It has to
support different languages, which is working fine in the standalone
webapp-version.
But changing the web-app to a portlet changing the language does not
work any more. the portlet does not get the language changed in Liferay.
The Browser-Language is taken instead.

Has anybody an idea why?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan

AW: TabbedPanel state

Posted by Hans Sowa <ha...@procon.co.at>.
Hi

There is no problem with your Listener. The problem is that your
panelTabbedPane works client side and the listener doesn’t work for client
side panelTabbedPane. Change your panelTabbedPane to server side and your
listener will work.

mfg Hans Sowa

PROCON DATA Datenverarbeitung Ges.m.b.H.
 <ma...@procon.co.at> mailto:hans.sowa@procon.co.at
 <http://www.procon.co.at/> http://www.procon.co.at

Re: Using MyFaces as Portlet within Liferay - wrong Locale is used

Posted by Kevin Liang <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Liferay use LanguageUtil.get() to set the language.
Myfaces doesn't use that for sure.

--- "Strittmatter, Stephan"

http://farechase.yahoo.com