Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by parnab kumar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/06 12:36:18 UTC

how to skip test while building

Hi All,

      I am new to Solr . I am using solr 3.4 . I want to build without
building  lucene tests files in lucene and skip the tests to be fired . Can
anyone please help where to make the necessary changes .

Thanks,
Pom

Re: how to skip test while building

Posted by Amit Nithian <an...@gmail.com>.
If you generate the maven pom files you can do this I think by doing mvn
<whtaever here> -DskipTests=true.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.