Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/03/13 19:00:41 UTC

Re: Getting on the "Powered By Velocity" list?

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 13:01, Russ Trotter wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   My company has a release of our e-learning delivery system all Java-based
> using Velocity for everything that is suitable :-) We'd like to get on the
> powered-by-velocity list.  The link on the page said to post to the Velocity
> newsgroup so please don't jump the SPAM gun here.
>
>   The site is www.davinci-learn.com  and it's a Learning Management System
> offering course and testing delivery.

You have to contribute to our slush fund ;-)

All you have to do is post the info and it will find it's way to the
list.

> thanks,
> russ

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Getting on the "Powered By Velocity" list?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 3/13/02 1:32 PM, "Russ Trotter" <ru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> :-)
>
> The check's in the mail!!
>
> What info should I be posting?
>
> If you mean the three little labels:

> Desc: DaVinci provides innovative web-based solutions for testing, course
> material delivery, and learning content management.
> Created By: Base2 Corp - www.base2.cc

I'm about to check it in now.  I will use the above info.

Thx.

> thanks
> russ

System and Software Consulting

Re: Getting on the "Powered By Velocity" list?