Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Doron Cohen <DO...@il.ibm.com> on 2007/12/04 08:07:52 UTC

losing mails from user list?

Hi, do others also lose emails from the user list?

Not receiving back a response I sent to user list I checked the on-line
archive
and found that Michael already answered yesterday but I never got that,
reply,
and a few more. The dev list seems to work fine for me.

Do others see similar issues with the user list?

Thanks,
Doron

Re: losing mails from user list?

Posted by Doron Cohen <DO...@il.ibm.com>.
Just to let you know - the list mailing system is
OKAY, problem was caused by my mail client.

Doron