Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Peter Nicholls <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/27 11:58:38 UTC

authentication CloudStack 4.3

Hi! I have seen that is available CloudStack 4.3 in the cloudstack.apache.org. Does this new version includes improvements in the user authentication? Does it include integration with keystone, saml, etc.? Otherwise, these topics are in development in a branch?
Thank you.

Re: authentication CloudStack 4.3

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I recall John was working on changing the ACS Auth, he is cc'd
to this thread, perhaps he can shed some light.

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.