Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Mr David White <js...@hcinet.net> on 2008/06/09 03:18:48 UTC

You Have A Package

Greetings!

COURTESY OF FEDEX COURIER SERVICE

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of £945,000.00 GBP,but I did not hear from you since that time.

Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, United Kingdom,I travelled out of the country for 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of July.What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

Contact Person: Mr Jeffery Sketcher
Email Address:mrjefferysketcher@yahoo.co.uk
Telephone:+447011130881

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address(s) and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery.I already paid for the insurance fee and the delivery charges. But I did not pay for the security keeping fee due to the fact that I do not know when you will be contacting FEDEX via mail to inform them that they have your check, so I was advised not to Pay for the security keeping fee of the courier company so far but I was informed  to contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than £280 GBP on demurrage and as you know they do not operate COD on a charge like this.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr David White