Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jose Castro <ok...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/23 16:58:22 UTC

NEW FEATURE REQUEST(save the workbench)

Sometimes when you are working It will be nice to save the workbench.
So that you can put partial test over there , but still being able to
run the test that actually work

Re: NEW FEATURE REQUEST(save the workbench)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 23/07/2008, Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com> wrote:
> Jose Castro wrote:
>
> > Sometimes when you are working It will be nice to save the workbench.
> > So that you can put partial test over there , but still being able to
> > run the test that actually work
> >

>  I do a similar thing, but I do it with a ThreadGroup that I disable -
> anything I put in there doesn't get run but does get saved.
>
>         # r

You can also save the WorkBench by selecting it and using Save As ...
or right-click.

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.
Ronan Klyne wrote:
> Jose Castro wrote:
>> Sometimes when you are working It will be nice to save the workbench.
>> So that you can put partial test over there , but still being able to
>> run the test that actually work
>
> I do a similar thing, but I do it with a ThreadGroup that I disable -
> anything I put in there doesn't get run but does get saved.

Or you can right click on the workbench and "Save Selection As..."

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.