Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com> on 2005/03/20 14:57:58 UTC

path to image in JavaScript

I need to give the path to an image to a JavaScript function in order
to customize a component that is mostly implemented in JavaScript
(HTMLArea from Tassel). I have the image stored in a webstuff folder
right inside the context folder but outside WEB-INF. I've tried

../webstuff/my-image.gif
/context/webstuff/my-image.gif
webstuff/my-image.gif

but still can't seem to find it.

There's an easy way to do this that I'm missing, right?

Todd

Re: AW: path to image in JavaScript

Posted by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com>.
Maybe operator error. Sure enough, this works. All I can think is that
I neglected to reload the context when I tried this.

Thanks,
Todd

Posted by Gregor Melhorn <g....@web.de>.