Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marc Moree <Ma...@isrglobal.com> on 2002/09/17 17:44:52 UTC

Disappearing tabs

Hello,
I've noticed an odd problem with jetspeed 1.4b1. (I'm not sure if it was
apparent in earlier releases)
I am running on tomcat 4.0.4/Win2K, and using the JSP template option. I am
using a Tab Pane Layout on the home page. Once on the customizer screen, if
a user navigates back to the home page by following the "Home" link, rather
than hitting the "Cancel" or "Apply" buttons, all the tabs disappear. It
seems that the only way to get them to reappear is to go back to the
customizer screen and hit "Apply" or "Cancel". (OR logout and then login
again) Has anyone else seen this and/or solved this problem? Any ideas or
suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Marc Moree
Software Engineer
ISR Global

RE: Disappearing tabs

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Marc,

Yep, I've seen this. Didn't have time to look into this but my workaround
was to switch to Velocity :-( I still use JspPortlet for my content but all
the layouts and navigations are in Velocity. This should be logged as an
issue into Bugzilla in order to get looked at at some point.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com