Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Roges Grandi <ro...@intra.procergs.com.br> on 2000/10/11 19:29:41 UTC

Documents ' amount of pages

Dear sir:

Our working group wonder if fop has already an element to set the total of pages
the document have placing this information not at status bar bu inside the text.

For exemple, suppose we wish to write a report this way "Page 3 of 67".

We would use fo:page-number to set "3". But we couldn't find any element for
"67".

Hope we can help us.

If we can place this question inside a discussion list I am interested in.

Thanks a lot.

Roges Horacio Grandi
Java Consultant

Re: Documents ' amount of pages

Posted by Sebastian Rahtz <se...@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>.
Roges Grandi writes:

 > For exemple, suppose we wish to write a report this way "Page 3 of
 > 67".
 >
 > We would use fo:page-number to set "3". But we couldn't find any element for
 > "67".

<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="endofdoc"/> will produce it, if the
last thing in your document is something with 'id="endofdoc"'

Sebastian