Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Asmund Tharaldsen <as...@netcom-gsm.no> on 2004/06/03 14:15:04 UTC

Restore is disabled in Trash/Archive area

Hi,
this problem is also a part of the "question tree" in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.user/2794

My problem is that the restore option is disabled in the area of Archive and
Trash. Has anybody experienced the same problem or is there anything I have
done with my files?

The restore function works fine with some articles with none workflow history -
 they have none cataloges in the following path:
..../webapps/cms/lenya/pubs/XYZ/content/workflow/history/authoring/
before I archive/trash them.

Thanks,
Asmund