Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by stocks alex <al...@apache.org> on 2020/07/18 10:09:28 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo 2.7.4 [RC1]

To all of ur kind guys,

I have signed the SGA to  secretary@apache.org. Pls check it. What I wanna
say is that,

This repo is written by me since 2016 in my spare time. And I was not
employed at that time. I need not to find any of my employer's agreement
for the donation of getty.

So I signed my name on the SGA to meet ur demand.

Pls give me other suggestions if there are other problems. If not, I will
contact with other guys to sign the ICLA.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Alex

Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2019年10月15日周二 下午5:56写道: