Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lxw_first <lx...@hotmail.com> on 2012/04/06 03:37:15 UTC

How to embedded CheckBox in the DropDownChoice Options

 I want to embedded CheckBox in the DropDownChoice Options so that I can
select multi options in the page.
But i don't know how to readlize it?
Anyone can help me?
Thanls a lot.

Re: How to embedded CheckBox in the DropDownChoice Options

Posted by "ajit.khule33" <aj...@gmail.com>.
hi please ask in brief what u actually want to do.................
               otherwise mail your question on ajit.khule33@gmail.com

RE: How to embedded CheckBox in the DropDownChoice Options

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> I want to embedded CheckBox in the DropDownChoice Options so that I can select multi options in the page.

Browsers render multiple-select controls differently, adding checkboxes to a DropDownChoice (single-select) makes no sense since the browser will be sending one value anyway.

Look into using ListMultipleChoice or CheckBoxMultipleChoice when you need more than onle select value.

- Tor Iver