Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/02/18 22:30:25 UTC

GitHub Mirror

Hello Igniters,

I have created Apache Ignite GitHub repository, which should be a mirror of
the Apache Repository: https://github.com/apacheignite/apacheignite

I have noticed that many apache projects are already being mirrored on
GitHub:
https://github.com/apache

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done? Should I file an INFRA ticket or
is it something I should do on my own?

D.

Re: GitHub Mirror

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Wow, it has already been fixed - pretty fast!

Re: GitHub Mirror

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: GitHub Mirror

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.