Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 尹强 <en...@apache.org> on 2021/12/28 08:00:19 UTC

[Discuss][Linkis-CG] The Discussion of Operator module in LinkisManager.

 Since both ECM and EC need Operator module, so I want to move the
Operator top-interfaces to linkis-manager-common, so the ECM module
and EC module can implement it with the same operator rules.

Re: [Discuss][Linkis-CG] The Discussion of Operator module in LinkisManager.

Posted by Zhen Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
SGTM,  the previous implementation can refer to issue:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues/1063 .

尹强 <en...@apache.org> 于2021年12月28日周二 16:00写道: