Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gavin Cornwell <ga...@alfresco.com> on 2014/07/14 18:13:00 UTC

ObjectiveCMIS status call minutes

Meeting Minutes from 14th July 2014.

Participants:

Florian, Lukas, Peter, Mike, Gavin

Agenda:

- Action items from last month
- Discuss Reachability class
- Version number constant added
- SAP usage of library
- 0.4 release

Discussion Points:

- We covered the action items from last month.
  - A test has been added to cover the use of secondaryTypeIds property for both atom and browser binding.
  - The query escaping work is still in progress.
  - Reachability class enhanced with logging for failure cases.
- There were no objections to the version constant being added, Gavin will update release.sh to use the version number defined in the xcconfig file.
- A 0.4 release towards the end of this week was proposed with no objections, this will be co-ordinated on the mailing list.
- The process of getting Peter commit rights continues, should be another 1-2 weeks.
- We had a short discussion about SAP usage of the library and performance observations, once some performance testing has been done against both bindings the results will be shared.

Actions:

Gavin: Update release.sh to use the version number defined in the xcconfig file
Lukas: Complete query escaping work
Lukas: Start process for 0.4 release
Florian: Continue process to establish Peter as project committer

The next meeting will be on Monday August 11th 2014 at 4pm (UK time), the webex details can be found at the end of this message.

Regards,

Gavin

Meeting Number: 846 683 084
Meeting Password: cmis