Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/26 14:28:28 UTC

What do i need to do

I've created a soap handler with handleRequest/handleResponse/invoke methods

I now want to test a client to make sure the client is able to create a soap
header and send the value in that header to my soap handler to process it

I haven't created a WSDL file or a deply/undeploy WSDD file before - do i
have to create these before i can continue?

I'm new to axis/soap, please can someone help me

Many Thanks

http://messenger.msn.co.uk