Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> on 2014/08/20 09:38:05 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.11-beta2 release

Hi,

I announced a bit more time for the vote, because it took a bit longer last time (POI v3.10.1). The "official" 72 hrs are ending today at 12:35 UTC; we already have enough positive votes. Because TIKA is waiting for building a release candidate, I will start publishing Maven Artifacts today at this time.

If somebody wants to give additional votes, he should do now :-)

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

The vote has passed after 72 hrs. We got three +1 and one +/-0.

In my original mail I stated that the vote is open for longer time till this evening, but that was just to give more time to the members to vote (because it took much longer for the bugfix 3.10.1). I will now start to push the Maven artifacts, to make the Apache TIKA committers happy.

I may announce the release tomorrow (although the date in the ZIP files is Aug 22) or should I better wait till Friday (Aug 22). Any suggestions?

Thanks to all for voting!
Uwe

-----

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.