Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frank Zammetti <fz...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/02 15:47:18 UTC

&
: purpose?

Hello all... I haven't found a good answer to this on my own, so hopeing
someone can supply one... What is the benefit/purpose to using the
with ActionServlet", but it's unclear to me in what way.  What benefit does
one gain by using these tags?

I have an application that I just converted from a custom framework to
Struts, and it is eventually supposed to run within IBM Portal Server.  One
of the things I'm being told is that I need to use these tags to make it
"Portal-compliant", but no one can seem to give me a good answer.  Why would
this be the case?  Thisi is really a separate question though, and maybe
answering the first one above will answer it by extension.

Thanks all!

Frank

Re: & : purpose?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.