Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2021/08/06 13:35:34 UTC

Quartely ASF board report for Apache Ignite

Hi Igniters,

It's time to submit ASF Board report, so, as usual, I encourage every community member to suggest some addition to that report.

What was the most recognizable (releases, decisions, etc) during past quarter, since May (~ Ignite Summit):

Draft you can find at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/ASF+Board+Report+Drafts
I'm going to submit report on Monday, Aug, 09.

Feel free to update draft there and/or suggest ideas here, in the list.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Quartely ASF board report for Apache Ignite

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Dmitry. We also have released pyignite 0.5.1

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy