Posted to builds@apache.org by Andy <an...@orprovision.com> on 2013/01/09 11:20:53 UTC

bb-2008_windows

Hi infra, The http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-trunk-win-sunjdk
<http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-trunk-win-sunjdk> builder is hung on bb-2008_windows. I believe this is due to a
long pathname that windows cannot handle (see the logs).

I have a batch file (dellp.bat) that can resolve this using robocopy, which should be available on the box. If not it is
part of the 2003 resource kit (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17657).
The batch file synchronizes the target directory (in this case 'c:\\slave4\\openejb-trunk-win-sunjdk\\build') with an
empty temp directory, which physically deletes the contents of the target directory - Ignoring long path name issues.

Due to the volatile nature of the batch file it should be handled with care!

---

REM dellp.bat

@ECHO off
CLS

@IF NOT "%ECHO%" == "" ECHO %ECHO%
@IF "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" setlocal

IF {%1}=={} @echo Usage: dellp LongPath&goto :EOF
IF NOT EXIST %1 @echo Error: LongPath – %1 NOT found.&GOTO :EOF

SET "todel=%1"
SET "empty=%temp%\del%random%"
MD "%empty%"
ROBOCOPY /PURGE "%empty%" "%todel%"
RMDIR /s /q "%empty%"
RMDIR /s /q "%todel%"

---

Is it possible for someone with access to resolve this issue, and maybe safely integrate the dellp.bat into the windows
buildbot?

Best regards,

Andy.

RE: bb-2008_windows