Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/30 08:09:39 UTC

issue about how to decommission a datanode from hadoop cluster

hi,maillist:
                I use CDH4.4 yarn&hdfs cluster  ,i want to decommission a
datanode ,should i modify hdfs-site.xml and mapred-xml of all node in
cluster to exclude the node ,or i just need set hdfs-site.xml and
mapred-xml on NN ?

Re: issue about how to decommission a datanode from hadoop cluster

Posted by Zesheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I think you just need to set an exclude file on NN, that's enough.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours, Zesheng

Re: issue about how to decommission a datanode from hadoop cluster

Posted by Zesheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours, Zesheng

Re: issue about how to decommission a datanode from hadoop cluster

Posted by Zesheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours, Zesheng

Re: issue about how to decommission a datanode from hadoop cluster

Posted by Zesheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours, Zesheng