Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com> on 2020/01/30 07:20:57 UTC

Doubt regarding CACHE Replication.

I am using Ignite with persistence mode enabled. I created a cache and let it
grow in one server node till the data is upto 2 GB. After some time, if I
start a new server node and since the cache is in replicated mode, why the
data is not replicated in the new server node? Any idea? It's showing 0 MB
used both in off-heap and persistence regions in new server node. Please
help.

Re: Doubt regarding CACHE Replication.

Posted by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com>.
Thanks.. I've added to baseline and it started replicating..

Re: Doubt regarding CACHE Replication.

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
Hi!

Well, if the new server is not part of the baseline topology there would
not be any rebalancing, I would think you have to add the new server to
the baseline first, at least that is how I think it works.

Mikael