Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Roman Serbski <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 05:51:47 UTC

Razor2 servers are down?

Hi list,

It looks like Razor2 servers are down? SA stopped checking messages
for me this morning with the following in razor-agent.log:

[ 3] Unable to connect to c124.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.
[ 3] Unable to connect to c125.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.
[ 3] Unable to connect to c121.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.
[ 3] Unable to connect to c118.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.

As soon as I disable Razor2 in local.cf and restart spamd things
started working as they should (with no Razor2 support though).

Thanks.
Roman

Re: Razor2 servers are down?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 09:51:47AM +0500, Roman Serbski wrote:
>
>> It looks like Razor2 servers are down?
>>

> That's the type of question that you'd do much better asking the razor people.

I agree that's a better place to as. However, I've seen it asked an
awful lot on razor-users recently, but I have yet to see a public reply.

3 recent threads on the topic with no replies:

1/25:
http://marc.10east.com/?l=razor-users&m=116974771905696&w=2

1/19 - same poster as above:
http://marc.10east.com/?l=razor-users&m=116917233414781&w=2

1/15 - someone else this time:
http://marc.10east.com/?l=razor-users&m=116885649705852&w=2

Re: Razor2 servers are down?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"An Italian wine-maker has a new line of wines with famous Nazis pictured

RE: Razor2 servers are down?

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.

You need to 'rediscover ' razor

razor-admin -discover -d

> Hi list,
>
> It looks like Razor2 servers are down? SA stopped checking
> messages for me this morning with the following in razor-agent.log:

According to my logs, Razor went down sometime between:

Jan 30 21:39:05 fl  (last contact with any razor server)
And:
Jan 30 21:51:30 fl amavi

Ok, not that they went DOWN, because razor-discovery seems to come back
ok, but that razor check from SA takes (razor_timeout) max time.
I guess this due to the average 3000 ms processing time for emails
before 21:39 EST, and the 60,000 ms processing times after that (I set
razor_timeout at 60 seconds.  I have since changed to 15, and average
processing time is now 17000ms)

I just ran the razor-discovery, and guess what:  new servers, and
average processing times are now back down < 3000ms.

Ps, who is out at RSA conference next week?

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm)
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com

Razor2 servers are down?

Posted by Jeff Moss <jm...@Huffmancorp.com>.
It looks like Razor2 servers are down? SA stopped checking messages
for me this morning with the following in razor-agent.log:

[ 3] Unable to connect to c124.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.
[ 3] Unable to connect to c125.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.
[ 3] Unable to connect to c121.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.
[ 3] Unable to connect to c118.cloudmark.com:2703; Reason: Operation
now in progress.

As soon as I disable Razor2 in local.cf and restart spamd things
started working as they should (with no Razor2 support though).

Thanks.
Roman
Razor is working fine for me here at HuffmanCorp.com

  Jeff Moss