Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 15:35:12 UTC

Dependency on genesis-1.5.pom

We've now got a dependency in the published release on
geronimo-genesis, and for reasons I don't understand, it takes mvn
forever to download it from 'apache-incubator'.

Re: Dependency on genesis-1.5.pom

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mon February 15 2010 9:35:12 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> We've now got a dependency in the published release on
> geronimo-genesis,

We probably always have had it since we pull in the geronimo-specs things.

> and for reasons I don't understand, it takes mvn
> forever to download it from 'apache-incubator'.

I don't know why the apache-incubator repo would have been hit for this.  We
don't define it anywhere.   Not sure where that would be coming from.

In anycase, I'm willing to bet it was transient.   people.apache.org (where
the incubator repo is) was down for much of the weekend for an upgrade of some
sort.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org