Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by George Papamarkos <g....@dcs.bbk.ac.uk> on 2003/01/22 13:09:36 UTC

Inter-document Queries

Hi everybody,
                    Does anyone know if there is a way to perform some
inter-document queries in Xindice ? I mean can we for example perform
some kind of a join between two documents in Xindice ?
For example I want to  be able to write a query that returns the result
of a join between the two or three documents in database. Is this possible ?
e.g.
    document('p.xml')/stores/store[@id=$delta/@id] where $delta =
document('s.xml')/products/product/store

Is there any way to do it ?
I'd appriciate any help.

Regards,

George

Re: Inter-document Queries

Posted by George Papamarkos <g....@dcs.bbk.ac.uk>.
Thanx !
I was afraid of it. Unfortunately this means that I have to create a
query processor with my own that undertakes to perform all these ... :-(
Wish me good luck !!!

Regards,

George

Re: Yet anoter one who can't get Xindice to run

Posted by Dieter <ba...@q-dsl.de>.
The NoClassDefFoundError appears because you didn't have ANT installed.
(or didn't set ANT_HOME). ANT is needed to build Xindice yourself.

Re: Inter-document Queries

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
George,

--