Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org> on 2017/01/30 20:33:54 UTC

Re: Repositories as Output Connectors

Ok guys,

we have a first implementation of the CMIS Output Connector but I have to
confess that I have worked on this in a very discontinuously way in the
last two months.

We also need to do some debugging of all the code, I hope to spend some
time on this during this week.

I think that I will need your help Rafa ;)

If there is someone that would like to give a hand please drop a message in
the issue.

We have three main tasks to do:
1. Debugging
2. Metadata mapping
3. Integration test

I would like to track this discussion directly on the issue CONNECTORS-1356
[1].

Cheers,
Piergiorgio

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1356