Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Nick Edwards <nw...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/03 18:26:08 UTC

Error "record is out of upper bound"

Hello! I’m investigating a warning we’re receiving through Google Cloud’s
Monitoring. The warning reads "record is out of upper bound 60000: " and
then includes a 5 or 6 digit integer. I’m having trouble finding any info
on this sort of behavior. Any insight or assistance you can offer is
greatly appreciated!

[image: image.png]

Re: Error "record is out of upper bound"

Posted by Svetak Sundhar via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
Hi Nick-- Thanks for your email.

Could you file a ticket with GCP Support, providing a job ID and project ID
to look at? We have some tooling that can help us further investigate the
issue.

If not, we could maybe hop on a call and investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Svetak Sundhar

  Technical Solutions Engineer, Data
s <ne...@google.com>vetaksundhar@google.com

Posted by Svetak Sundhar via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
For posterity here met with Nick over GVC, the issue is coming from the
file Bruno identified above, and is a warning for their custom histogram
logic.

Posted by Bruno Volpato via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Volpato via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
Hi Nick,