Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Reynald Borer <no...@github.com> on 2014/11/18 14:53:00 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rborer/jclouds 621-t2-instance-types

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2

-- File Changes --

    M apis/ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/ec2/compute/domain/EC2HardwareBuilder.java (27)
    M apis/ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/ec2/domain/InstanceType.java (33)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/suppliers/AWSEC2HardwareSupplier.java (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
picked into master, 1.8.x, 1.7.x

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63505256

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Reynald Borer <no...@github.com>.
@adriancole Quickly checked the actual instances, only the R3 (memory optimized) are missing. Should I include them in the same PR?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63491378

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Reynald Borer <no...@github.com>.
Looks like I can't access the build output. I've built locally my PR with no problem, could someone show me the build output? Thanks.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63474456

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1391](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1391/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63505016

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Reynald Borer <no...@github.com>.
It looks like there are 3 different Jenkins instances that tried to build this pull request, don't know if it's expected or not.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63492359

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
No prob. I will take care of that. Really appreciate the help!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63501993

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-7 #302](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-7/302/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63503373

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #1389](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1389/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63476929

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Reynald Borer <no...@github.com>.
Happy to have helped. Thanks for the test update in #608 @adriancole.

I get the use of all those Jenkins instances @demobox. I haven't found your explanation in the wiki, if it's not there already it's probably worth adding them. Seeing all those CI bots saying that my PR made the build fail on some and not others made my wonder what I forgot to change and test ;-)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63603778

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests-java-7 #300](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests-java-7/300/) FAILURE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63473951

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
@rborer do you mind sweeping through and making sure there aren't any other instance types besides the ones you've added here? It would help reduce churn, if we do them in one swoop. PS I can merge this into 1.8.x and 1.7.x so you don't need separate pull requests.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63490254

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1922](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1922/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63481075

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds #1925](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/1925/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63515446

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
added some notes here. thanks for the help! https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-621

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63490797

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
please do! Also run the AWSEC2TemplateBuilderLiveTest on master (per notes
in the jira). There will be some fuzz, which should be easy to fix. This
would help a lot!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63491651

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Code itself looks good to me too. Thanks, @rborer!

PS: I'm also looking at why the build workspace isn't accessible any more.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63492158

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Reynald Borer <no...@github.com>.
I've updated the code but not yet had time to launch the AWSEC2TemplateBuilderLiveTest test. Running out of time for today ;-)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63500221

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-621: add missing t2.micro, t2.small and t2.medium instance types to EC2 (#605)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> It looks like there are 3 different Jenkins instances that tried to build this pull request, don't know if it's
> expected or not.

@rborer Yes: one is [BuildHive](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/) and the other two - one for Java 6, one for Java 7 - are in a DEV@cloud instance which runs most of our CI. Their workspaces and build results were public until a recent change to the RBAC setup; we're still working on that.

Hope that makes a bit more sense ;-)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/605#issuecomment-63586996