Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kevin Sullivan <ke...@klubkev.org> on 2004/11/24 17:01:11 UTC

ALL_TRUSTED problems

I've set the trusted networks manually:

clear_trusted_networks
trusted_networks 127/8
trusted_networks 205.201.9.33/32
trusted_networks 10.30/16
clear_internal_networks
internal_networks 127/8 205.201.9.33/32 10.30/16

But I still get *lots* of mail incorrectly triggering ALL_TRUSTED.  I'm
running spamassassin from a milter.  It looks like the milter runs before
sendmail adds its own Received: line, so much mail comes in with no
Received lines.  And it looks like mail with no Received lines is
automatically tagged as "trusted".

So, does this seem plausable?  And can it be fixed?

It seems like there have been many problems with the ALL_TRUSTED system
with 3.0.  Is there a way to disable the whole thing?  I know that I can
set ALL_TRUSTED to 0 points; will that also stop the side effects of
ALL_TRUSTED?

	-Kevin