Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2008/05/17 15:57:44 UTC

[Trinidad] Skinning selected tree row?

I found no info on how to change the text color of the selected tree row (greenish by default).
After looking at the generated HTML/CSS I tried this:
.p_OraTreeRowSelected {
     color: #ff9900 !important;
     font-weight:bold !important;
     background-color:red !important;
}

The only selector that is really used is the background color (that I inserted only for testing).

So how to change font-weight and text color?

Thanks for any help!

Re: [Trinidad] Skinning selected tree row?

Posted by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com>.
Thanks a lot for the answer,

I tried those selectors instead without any effect.

It's also not the problem with .OraLink taking precedence - usually when that
happens I simply add "!important" to my own properties.

Finally I found a working solution

.p_OraTreeRow a:hover {
     color: #ff9900;
}

.p_OraTreeRowSelected a {
     color: #ff9900 !important;
}

Maybe there's a better solution, but for now I have to put my effort to different issues.
Definitly skinning tree nodes has to be documented in the skinning selector docs.

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,