Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jerome L Quinn <jl...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/01/07 20:06:56 UTC

Plans for 1.3.1?

Hi, all.  Are there any plans for putting together a bugfix release?  I'm
not looking for particular bugs, but would like to know if bug fixes are
only going to be done mixed in with new features.

Thanks,
Jerry Quinn

Re: Plans for 1.3.1?

Posted by William Pierce <ev...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, Mark:

Thanks for the update....Looking forward to 1.4!

Cheers,

- Bill

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Plans for 1.3.1?