Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Baga Raj <ba...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/02/14 10:41:08 UTC

Sales tax GST for additional shipping charges

hi,

   I had one problem in creating salestax GST calculation.

  If we add additional shipping charge (manually) its creating a new record in order adjustment.I need to calculate sales tax for that additional amount and i need to add in ORDERADJUSTMENT table.
  when service addorderadjustment is committed i need to add two records.One for addition shipping charge and other for sales tax GST.I tried by calling another method in secas .I need the syntax for calculate and set values in simple methods.

I want to know whether we can use "recalculateordertax" method in orderservice.xml for this solution.
I want to know whether we can go by mini lang.

thanks
Baga...

Open Source Alliance.

Posted by Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com>.
Open source vendors form Open Solutions Alliance
14th February 2007
By Matthew Aslett
A number of open source application vendors are to announce the launch of the Open Solutions Alliance, a new non-profit group designed to drive the adoption of open source software.
The OSA is being launched at the Open Solutions Summit in New York by the likes of Adaptive Planning, Centric CRM, CollabNet, EnterpriseDB, Hyperic, JasperSoft, Openbravo, SourceForge.net, SpikeSource, and Talend.

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=D3DA54D6-E83F-43AB-A975-9081785D25D2

Thought I might be interesting. Planning to use EnterpriseDB as second-backup database for Ofbiz stuff. Hyperic is another worth considering alliance. :)

I am not sure if any is Apache 2.0 license. :(

Chand

Open Source Alliance.