Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2004/07/20 19:56:19 UTC

[site] README.html files permissions not quite right?

Hello,

I am setting the header to [site] as I am hoping to get the file
attributes on the site fixed. Does someone on this list have the proper
rights to make the files below writable by 'jakarta'?

Thanks!
Gary

Re: [site] README.html files permissions not quite right?

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
The directory is writable so you can delete the file and create a new one.

-- Dirk