Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Loy <da...@ucop.edu> on 2001/08/29 22:47:59 UTC

numeric entities

I am new to this list. I'm a user of the cocoon software and not one of the
cocoon developers - I hope this is the appropriate list for this type of
question.

Because netscape 4.x does not support several character entities (e.g.
&ldquo;), I would like to restrict the html output of my xslt scripts to
only numeric entities when processing xml. Is there any method for doing
this as an xslt or configuration parameter.

If someone could help me on this or suggest the appropriate list, it would
be much appreciated!

Thanks
David Loy