Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu> on 2015/08/28 01:37:37 UTC

Status this week

Hi, I won't be on the call tomorrow so I wanted to send my update:

I finally finished my change to convert comparisons with current-time into
index searches where available. The code is in review now.

The other thing I'm working on is merging my branch with the new master
code structure, which has been nontrivial, to put it lightly :)

Steven

Re: Status this week

Posted by Chris Hillery <ch...@hillery.land>.
Hey - I might be on the call tomorrow morning, but only for 10-15 minutes
if I can make it. So just in case, here's my status:

- Updated my JSON proposal against the repackaging change
- Explored options for easing the update for local changes against the
packaging change (and found a good one!)
- Started review of Abdullah's Managix/Zookeeper change, to gain familiar
with that code

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Re: Status this week