Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 10:40:15 UTC

[Axiom] Can we change the GroupId ..

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone object to change GroupId of Axiom from
org.apache.ws.commons.axiom to org.apache.axiom which IMHO more appropriate
..

Thanks,
Sanka

--
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/sanka
http://www.wso2.org/

Re: [Axiom] Can we change the GroupId ..

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
Alright .. we'll stick to the old groupId then ..

Thanks
Sanka

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
I think its good thing to do , so Im +1 on that.

Thanks
Deepal
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Does anyone object to change GroupId of Axiom from
> org.apache.ws.commons.axiom to org.apache.axiom which IMHO more
> appropriate
> ..
>
> Thanks,
> Sanka

Deepal

Re: [Axiom] Can we change the GroupId ..

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We've had this debate before :) Can we just stick to what we have
please? and change it when get shoot for 1.5/2.0?

thanks,
dims

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

+1.

What are we gonna gain from this? Even now we have inconsistencies with
XmlSchema packaging and Axiom, as Sanka pointed out and we can debate
for months on which one is correct.

Think about what we gonna gain vs the effect of these changes. Asankha
is some one who really will be affected with this change from Synapse
pov. If the users don't need it, why bother?

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

For additional commands, e-mail: commons-dev-help@ws.apache.org

Re: [Axiom] Can we change the GroupId ..

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Sanka

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.