Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/03 15:06:02 UTC

AvalonCon - London next Thursday.

A few of us are getting together in London next Thursday for a few hours
after work to discuss matters concerning Avalon and it's applications.
 It's not official; it will be in a pub; if there is enough interest on
the night we could have a meal.  Berin has already stated his jealousy
(he's stateside), it would be nice if some people from the Cocoon team
could come along.  Charles Benett (of the JAMES project) will be there.
 I'm trying to convince Joe Walnes (one of the driving forces behind
SiteMesh) to come along too.  Anyone up for it?

Oh, for me this is cos I was pissed off that ApacheCon Dublin was
cancelled - I used to live there ;)

Regards,

- Paul H

cocoon dev presence/attendees @ xmlcon?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@managingpartners.com>.
At 02:06 PM 10/3/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>if there is enough interest on the night we could have a meal.  Berin has
>already stated his jealousy (he's stateside), it would be nice if some
>people from the Cocoon team could

i got a notice in the mail the other day about an XML conference in
orlando, fl, usa in december (http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/). being
that cocoon is all about xml processing, i was wondering if any other
developers were planning on going? i live about 2.5 hrs away so i am
probably going to go check out the exhibits for sure, since passes are free
before december. i'd love to have an informal BOF session or such.
-pete

managing partners, inc. -> http://www.managingpartners.com