Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/11/20 21:48:10 UTC

[VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Hi all,

Now seems like as good a time as any to do this release too. If this gets
out on Wednesday, it will be included in Xerces 2.9.0 [1] which we're
currently voting on. I would have posted this yesterday but was having
problems building the HTML docs. Thanks to Jeremias for the tips on how to
build them and Jacob Kjome for convincing me to try again. I've uploaded a
release candidate to people.apache.org [2] for review. The change summary
is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

Please vote on the commons-dev list.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xerces-j-dev/200611.mbox/%3cOF59506704.59D75F1E-ON8525722C.00506E77-8525722C.00522C76@ca.ibm.com%3e
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/xml-commons/
[3] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/commons/trunk/status.xml

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: [VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
+1
(I am not on the XML PMC.)

46d52acdb67ba60f0156043f30108766  xml-commons-resolver-1.2rc.tar.gz

-David

Re: [VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1

Alberto

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@embracemobile.com>.

+1

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@embracemobile.com>.

+1

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Michael Glavassevich escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Now seems like as good a time as any to do this release too. If this gets
> out on Wednesday, it will be included in Xerces 2.9.0 [1] which we're
> currently voting on. I would have posted this yesterday but was having
> problems building the HTML docs. Thanks to Jeremias for the tips on how to
> build them and Jacob Kjome for convincing me to try again. I've uploaded a
> release candidate to people.apache.org [2] for review. The change summary
> is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.
>
> Please vote on the commons-dev list.
>
> To start, here's my +1.

+1 (non-binding)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[VOTE RESULTS]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
The vote to release xml-commons-resolver-1.2 resulted in 7 +1 votes (4
from Xerces PMC members, 3 from other committers) and no other votes:

+1 by:
- David Cargill (PMC)
- David Crossley
- Antonio Gallardo
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Alberto Massari (PMC)
- Peter McCracken
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)

The release should be up on the mirror sites some time this afternoon.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Posted by Peter McCracken <pe...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

--
Peter McCracken
XML Parser Development

Posted by Peter McCracken <pe...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Michael
             Glavassevich/Toro
             nto/IBM@IBMCA                                              To
                                       commons-dev@xml.apache.org
             11/20/2006 03:48                                           cc
             PM                        private@xerces.apache.org,
                                       private@xml.apache.org,
                                       j-dev@xerces.apache.org
             private@xerces.ap         [VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2
                 ache.org              Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.