Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ivan_nikitsenka <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 12:17:52 UTC

Tomee 1.7.1 JNDI lookup failed for cmp2 ejb

Hello
In Tomee 1.6 i'm doing ejb JNDI lookup with "java:comp/env/ejb/RoutingAdmin"
and it works successfully.
When i run the same project on Tomee 1.7.1 it throws exception:
NameNotFoundException: Name [comp/env/ejb/RoutingAdmin] is not bound in this
Context. Unable to find [comp].
I doing lookup for cmp2 EJB session bean from another cmp2 EJB session bean
which at the same time is a javax.jws.WebService.

Does Tomee 1.7.1 has some difference in JNDI lookup?
Does Tomee 1.7.1 has some changes in InitialContext which may cause the
issue?

Thank you
Ivan

Re: Tomee 1.7.1 JNDI lookup failed for cmp2 ejb

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/fb3e1d68062eafd6627884457bd5da6b95697272

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

actually it is broken only with webservices:

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

> Hello
> In Tomee 1.6 i'm doing ejb JNDI lookup with "java:comp/env/ejb/RoutingAdmin"
> and it works successfully.
> When i run the same project on Tomee 1.7.1 it throws exception:
> NameNotFoundException: Name [comp/env/ejb/RoutingAdmin] is not bound in this
> Context. Unable to find [comp].
> I doing lookup for cmp2 EJB session bean from another cmp2 EJB session bean
> which at the same time is a javax.jws.WebService.
>
> Does Tomee 1.7.1 has some difference in JNDI lookup?
> Does Tomee 1.7.1 has some changes in InitialContext which may cause the
> issue?

Nothing known so I fear you'll have to provide us a sample reproducing the issue